What will be unavailable during co-location?
- Access to prior terms in the Online Course Materials site (Moodle). During co-location, access is only provided for the Online Course Materials site (Moodle) for the current term.
- The Calendar at http://calendar.eckerd.edu
- Anti-virus updates will not be done automatically from the central Eckerd ITS system. We recommend that you have the Sophos anti-virus software on your computer. (It should already be installed on any Eckerd computer.) If it is properly installed, it will continue to protect you from current viruses. In an extended outage, we will try to provide updates so that the program will provide up-to-date protection.
- Some technologies not mentioned in this document, such as on-campus printing, will not be available. If the electricity to Brown (where the campus phone switch is located) is off, access to office telephone service (to obtain voice messages, etc.) is expected to be unavailable.
- Other technologies that impact other groups, such as alumni email, will not be available. For a complete list please go to http://www.eckerd.edu/bcdr/services.php